SURYODAY GHEE CLARIFIER
( MODEL CODE : SGC-1KL)
CAPACITY : 1000 LPH.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF GHEE CLARIFIER
Model : Ghee Clarification station,
Capacity : 700 LPH Hydraulic Capacity 1000 LPH
Application : Clarification of Ghee
WORKING PRINCIPLE :
Ghee from the settling tank is fed through the inlet placed at the top of ghee clarifier. Separation of the ghee residue from the ghee takes place in a solid wall bowl, under the influence of centrifugal force. The residue, thus separated is collected in the sludge space of the bowl and clarified ghee flows through the clarifier outlet.
BASIC UNIT :
Ghee Clarifier comprises a cast -iron frame with the drive housed in its lower part. The bowl is fixed on the top of the spindle. The worm gear is placed in oil bath.
All parts coming contact with ghee distributor. Bowls body, bowl hood, discs, etc are made from stainless steel 304.
The cast- iron frame is painted in Blue color.
The Ghee Clarifier is supplied with a set of standard tools and spare-parts.
- Capacity 700 LPH of pre-filtered Ghee
- Motor Electric motor of 1 HP suitable for operation on 440volts (+/- 6%)
- 50 Hz (+/- 3%) Three phase AC supply system.
- Lubrication Gears are immersed in oil bath
- Connection Inlet 25 mm & outlet open flanged.
- Temp for clarification 65-degree C. for better performance,
- Bowl speed 8,000 rpm (min)
- Inlet pressure 0.45 kg/cm2
- Outlet pressure 1.4 kg/cm2
Clarification of Ghee
700 LPH Hydraulic Capacity 1000 LPH
Temp for Clarification
65-degree C. for better performance
Electric motor of 1 HP suitable for operation on 440volts (+/- 6%) 50 Hz (+/- 3%) Three phase AC sup
Ghee Clarification station
Gears are immersed in oil bath
Inlet 25 mm & outlet open flanged
8,000 rpm (min)
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
B-2, Agrawal Industrial Estate, Beyond Govt. Photo - Lithopress Road, Dudheshwar Road, Dudheshwar Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037402849